Monday, October 17, 2016

The Brady Crunch

Posted on



Quietly I step towards Mrs. Brady with the axe raised, as she just continued to wine about how Mr. Brady wouldn’t 'eat her goodies.’  Yes that’s exactly what she said.  Her voice was cutting into my ears like razorblades and making my stomach churn.  Keeping my little white vinyl shoes from making any noise as I stepped closer to her, I gazed at the back of her short blond waves, and brought that petite blade down forcefully onto the top of her head and knocked her out cold.P  She didn’t even have a chance to utter a sound.  As I yanked the axe from her head it made a squishy crunching noise that was music to my aching hears.  Coffee spilled and blood oozed onto the orange table as she slumped forward like a rag doll...’Take them goodies Mrs. Brady!’ I thought.  I then took the serrated steak knife from my apron pocket and sawed at that little neck, barely making a noise.  Her neck cut open easily like a balmy bologna...even the tendons and bones were soft - not surprising since everything was soft about Mrs. Brady.  So much warm blood flowed across that orange table and onto the laminate floor; it seemed like gallons.  It smelled sweet like cherry juice........and milk, which didn’t surprise me.  One last cut through that spongy neck and I was holding that spoiled Mrs. Brady’s skull in my hand by her silky hair.  I was gleaming with joy.

Nothing much Mr. Brady, I said as I entered the living-room with Mrs. Brady’s head held high.  I just wanted to give you a little head.

1 comment:

  1. BungleGrind
    holy shit sweet pea, that was awesome! i was trying to figure out what you were gonna do and for some reason the brady bunch didn’t even occur to me. so, it surprised me actually even if i am a retard not to think that is what you would obviously have done. this cracked me up. i especially loved the part about her neck slicing like a “balmy bolgna.” fucking classic! " everything was soft about mrs. brady." what a great line. this makes me wish for some meat pies now. by the way, what is alice gonna do with the rest of the body? let me guess ….take it to the sam the butcher. sequel! sequel!
    February 11, 2012
    reply
    1.
    ChimesofLife48
    Thanks! Yeah actually the name Brady Crunch came to mind right after I read your challenge and then the story came after that. Nothing like cutting through a balmy bologna…haaahaaa! Sam the butcher doing Mrs. Brady…hmmmm…meat pies…you may be onto something there!
    February 11, 2012
    reply
    2.
    SugarandSpice
    Awesome! I’m sure Alice did want to do this at times hehehe
    February 12, 2012
    reply
    1.
    ChimesofLife48
    Thank you! Yes, you could see it in Alice’s eyes that there was some crazy ideas cooking behind there.
    February 12, 2012
    reply
    1.
    SugarandSpice
    True hehehe
    February 12, 2012
    reply
    3.
    BootLady
    You KILL me, girl!! Hahaha!!
    February 16, 2012
    reply
    1.
    ChimesofLife48
    Coming from you that means tons! Thanks! :-D
    February 18, 2012
    reply
    4.
    veruka
    Loved it, when I saw the title I was hoping it was about Marsha.lol, but mrs.brady, genius!
    February 17, 2012
    reply
    1.
    ChimesofLife48
    Thank you!
    February 18, 2012
    reply
    5.
    ChimesofLife48
    At last indeed! :-D Thank you!
    February 18, 2012

    ReplyDelete